CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Have you heard of Mona Vie?

I am marketing a health drink that is dominating the industry.

Mona Vie is a delicious blend of super foods blended with juice. It has the anti-oxident properties of over 19 fruits and veggies all organic and healthful. I know there are a lot of "juices" on the market, many of which claim similar health benefits.

Well, I can only speak to my own experience. Mona Vie has changed my daily life. In April 1997 I was diagnosed with relapsing and remitting M.S.
this disease is a form of Multiple Sclerosis that comes on and goes out almost like a light switch. For many years I had unexplained illnesses that would come and go, the doctors had convinced me that it was all in my head. 1997 I was afflicted with a severe hit from this disease, I was in crisis. I finally got a diagnoses. M.S.
This hit left me with many different problems, especially residual numbness in my hands, some of which never resolved. I learned to live with it, and moved on with my life.
Every Spring and at other random times , I have symptoms, I have learned to live with this disease. Many good days, some not so good.
I was introduced to Mona Vie. I drank it. It tastes good! On day four I realized that the feeling was returning to my hand! I had not had that much feeling since 1997!! I felt energized, slept well and had sustained energy throughout the day. I feel well, and healthy. I am so grateful for Mona Vie.
I want to share this beautiful drink with everyone. Come have a shot with me!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! The healing power of foods... I am a firm believer! I've had a few different fruit drinks, but I'd like to try this one.

Lori Buhr said...

glad you're having positive results! I am learning so much about eating and health, etc. Thanks for sharing.

Brooke said...

Monica! I keep thinking about you and your passion for this drink. I am going to get some. Let me know when it is available for me to pick up.

Brooke said...

Oh, my number is 404-2300