CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008



I have had the opportunity to spend this past week with the most beautiful women I know. 

I want to dedicate this poem to them...

THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she carries,
or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman
must be seen from in her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart,
place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman is in a Mother's role,
that is the true beauty of a woman,
reflected in her soul.

It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
the passion that she shows,
and the beauty of a woman
with passing years only grows!

Author Unknown


 

2 comments:

Amber said...

I got tears in my eyes! It has been an exhausting week! Some people might look at this picture and find it hard to believe that we all just came from our father's funeral. It is the gospel that brings us peace and reminds us that death is not an end for us. I love all of my sister's!!!!

Kristy Dean said...

thanks monica for posting this :) i loved it! And feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful family! I love you!!